Info Day Resources
in Paediatrics, Events, News
22 Jul 2014
The Information Day for parents, carers and teachers of children with eye disease was a success with over 100 people attending to hear from an expert lineup of professionals in the field.
We are pleased to include below links to presentations and resources from each presentation.
- Overcoming Challenges – Jonathan Goerlach – Elite Athlete
- Childhood Eye Diseases – Dr Caroline Catt – Save Sight Institute
- Strong Families, Bright Futures – Lauren Rapley – Vision Australia
- Journeys and Transitions at School – Ana Radis and Corinne Loomes – Royal Institute for Deaf and Blind Children
- Getting About, Getting Involved – Carolyn Bates and Kelly Prentice – Guide Dogs NSW/ACT
- Public Education System – Fiona McInerney and Josie Howse – Public Schools NSW
- Catholic Schools NSW
- Carers NSW – Helen Ferrara – Caring Roles, NDIS and Better Start
- Adaptive Technology – Catherine Corrigan – Vision Australia
- Genetics of Eye Disease – Professor Robyn Jamieson – Save Sight Institute
- Research and The Future – Professor John Grigg – Save Sight Institute
- Pay It Forward: Advice from parents, for parents.
- Presentation (document)